Monday, February 8, 2010

dear blogging world,

i have decided to start this thing i call a blog again,
welcome to the somewhat exciting and slighty sappy life of sydnee,,

i sorta kinda like a cute boy (=
he's a peach and i wish i could spend every second with him,
now that my family refers to him as my "boyfriend" i feel even more happy and joyous, his smile makes me smile and his laugh makes me laugh (= all those sappy love quotes have now become a favorite, for example::
letters start with A-B-C, numbers start with 1-2-3, music starts with Do-Re-Mi, love starts with U-&-Me (=

i have also recently painted my bedroom, instead of a warming yellow it's now a calming blue (= it took all day and all my stuff is still in the hall but i love it ever so much

i hope i can keep up this blog (=
it'll be fun
now i just have to make it look cute (=

with love,,
syddd (=

No comments: