my cute petite ears do have their drawbacks apparently.
while cleaning them i pushed a little too hard on both ears, and i have been hearing impaired since nine this morning.
it was particularly difficult with the fact that i had to go to work with only about 50% of my hearing capacity and listen to annoying costco customers all day.
i cannot tell you how much hydrogen peroxide i have put into my ears to drain the plugged up canal.
moral of the story:
clean your ears often, but clean them properly.
well.. i can't say that i am stoked about it but the warmer temperatures are here.
my warm weather outfits are usually consisted of baggy shirts and skirts or baggy shorts.
mostly because i sweat more than a normal person and the thought of more things sticking to me makes me sick.
shirt & shorts: forever 21, shoes: head over heels
i love my green pumped up kicks.
here are some of my summer essentials.
1. Lydia Lace Panel Top - Ruche
2. Silk Dotty Dress - Madewell
3. Skinny Skinny Ankle Floral Jeans - Madewell
4. Essential High-Rise Shorts - Forever 21
5. Aqua Lace Up Flats - Head Over Heels
6. Seen in Style Top - Modcloth
7. Wayfarer Sunglasses - Forever 21
8. Chiffon Pleated Skirt - American Apparel
9. Sheer for You Top - Modcloth
10. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip - Walgreens