Tuesday, March 9, 2010

dear love,

you're great (=

i swear it's you that i've waited for
i swear it's you that my heart beats for
and it's not going to stop
thank you onerepublic (=

while trying to ask my mom permission to have my dear friend eryn stay with us in st george,
she said,,
"yeah she can but i was wondering if you wanted to ask jeff to come with us."
shocked i didn't know what to say,
my mom has never acknowledged any guy that i've liked,
and especially to even invite him to anything
especially a four day weekend trip four hours away (=
let's just say it would be the greatest st george trip i've ever experienced.
hope and pray she was serious

i listen to too many sappy love songs lately
thanks a lot love (=

love,
you're the greatest thing to ever happen in my life,
you're too amazing i can't even describe it,

(=


with love,,
sydnee (=

No comments: