Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sprang break

i love spring break..

the downside..
i got pulled over for "speeding"..
i drove around for two hours trying to find a simple sash or a thick ribbon would suffice..
i got two of my warts frozen off and one of the blistered up so bad i couldn't even put on my shoes to cover it up..
i found out no store ever carries any cute brooches..
i only got to spend one day with the one person i wanted to spend the entire break with..
and sadly i can't talk to him until friday night..
also scott cooper is a moby,

the upside (=
i finally got my beautiful prom shoes (=
i get to spend the rest of my break with my best friend (=
i feel like i haven't hung out with her in forever (=
i also got my prom necklace (=
IT'S AMAZINGGG (=

i guess it's not too bad (=

i also forgot to mention i bought my prom dress!
it's basically gorgeous
what makes it even more gorgeous is the price
(fifty dollars!)
maybe i'll post a picture of it (=

i need friends....

with love,,
sydnee (=

No comments: