Friday, August 19, 2011

hey utah, i miss you.

here's a little update.

as i've said before, i don't get internet as much as i'd like to.
meaning, about once every two weeks.
i haven't forgotten about my blog
and in fact sometimes i dream about blogging and what i can say.

as of october 19th,
my heart will be in budapest for two years.

no i'm not going to college this fall.
not because i fail at life.
but because i won't be back in time.


two people i love dearly got engaged.. to each other.


i was rejected, because i was a mormon.

i will be home in two weeks, i've been counting down the days since i got here.
i do feel a little forgotten.
if you'd ask me how i'm doing, i would say
i'm fine.
i'm exhausted.
i'm frustrated.
i'm homesick.

on the other hand,
one person keeps me sane, even happy.
and a glimpse of my wrist, makes me feel better.
and certain messages make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
i don't want to get my hopes up, but,
i'll be here when the time comes. i can wait.


i'm not saying this is the worst ever.
there is some nice scenery to make the time a bit easier.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I CAN'T WAIT.

mireya suzie said...

don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you. I think of you often! I wish you were back home already. This whole Virginia business is a no-go. I want you back so that we can talk about your trip and of course boys:) and throw in some fashion haha. I miss you on Sunday's especially.