Tuesday, December 6, 2011

fun fact.

my dad is santa.
he dresses up like santa for a some family friend's christmas party every year for about ten years.
he doesn't have to stuff a pillow under his jacket and we don't even put blush on his already rosy cheeks.
i would say he's closest thing to santa you could find.


oh why do i look so funny?
i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday.

it hurts and the pain killers are making me sick. really sick.
but luckily the kardashians and gilmore girls are making me feel a little better

all i've eaten is pudding, mashed potatoes, spaghetti o's and oatmeal.
it's been an awesome couple of days.

2 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

oh i am dreading getting my wisdom teeth pulled...i keep putting it off. I hope you heal up well! :)

jessie said...

the pain killers made me sick too! it was such a bad experience. i'm sorry for your suffering.