Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"fashion fades, only style remains the same."

I just finished a research paper due today.
I was up until one in the morning.
But it was awesome.
Since I finally declared my major,
I now feel like I have direction.

I wrote my research paper on the lovely Coco Chanel.
she sure was a lovely lady.
although after extensive research, she did have some pretty crazy times.
I'll let you research those.
one word, Nazis.

she has some pretty great quotes i would like to share.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." 

"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."

No comments: