Monday, June 14, 2010

design star

finally
it has arrived
design star.
my favorite show
i picked emily as the girl i want to win
i found this picture of her on her very own BLOG!
i've been reading it for... a couple hours
if you're interested click here
she makes me laugh

her style is soo cute
her portfolio is my complete style
also her clothes were off the charts my favorite

but sadly her design on the show wasn't my favorite
they had to start with this white room
they were assigned another competitor and they had to design the room from that person's personality
and my favorite design was michael's design
he's probably my second favorite now
no surprise it was my favorite because he was assigned emily to design after

favorite.

1 comment:

jessie said...

nina bugs the crap out of me.