Tuesday, June 8, 2010

disappointment.

i saw this dress at old navy
cute right?
it wasn't yellow though
it was white
looked at the price
$10.59
what???
need to try this one
(my parents are a little strict about the length of my dresses and skirts)
goes all the way to my knees
YESSS
so excited
then i turn around to look at the back
and i can plainly see my lime green underwear...
good thing all i have is bright colored and black underwear
needless to say,
it was the most disappointed i'd been in a long time.

by the way, i do not like kristen stewart
i'm watching the mtv movie awards and she won best female performance
over zoe saldana, from avatar
are you kidding me?
for all i know she is a tall blue alien real life

kristen stewart has an annoying scream too and that's all she does in all the twilight

No comments: