Thursday, July 15, 2010

baldy, i will not look at you the same away again.

on monday, jeff decided to take me to hike all the way to the top of baldy
(baldy's the tall green mountain in front of timp and to the right of the G)
thinking i wasn't in that bad of shape, i gladly accepted
and boy was i wrong.
this how we started
look at me smile
almost positive that might have been my last one for a whole seven hours.
yes seven, almost eight, hours

i also forgot to put sunscreen on the front of my chest and on the back of my neck
so when you see me and see my awesome tan line
please, friends, do not point and laugh.

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh syd. i have so much sympathy for you. next time you come over (which should be soon) remind me to tell you about the time mike and i were engaged and hiked bloody yosemite falls. ugh.