Thursday, July 29, 2010

you like me, you really like me


i am so honored, i don't know what to say.

thank you lisa, she be my best fran. she seems like a sweet angelic girl, but she's the funniest girl on the entire planet.

hmm the seven things you may not know about me
one- i can eat. a lot. more than a normal girl should. i'm surprised i'm not two hundred pounds
two- i love old black and white movies.
three- i have an enormous crush on james franco
four- one of my greatest dreams is to travel the world (or at least just europe). i have my whole trip planned out already, reykjavik, london, dublin, edinburgh, amsterdam, vienna, athens, rome, venice and paris being my last stop.
five- i love to wear hats, i wear my black baggy beanie with a pom pom on the top everyday in the winter
six- i have microscopic tiny ears.
seven- i don't dye my hair. i like it natural. although i have always had a small yearning to go blonde. just to see what i would look like.

as to who i think deserves this award
nicole of course. her posts are always so real. she has such an amazing personality. her poems are original and relateable. i love her with all of my heart.

No comments: