Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hey all you lovely ladies.

hey ohh
one hundred blog posts.
i'm proud of myself for keep up on this so well.
and i'd also like to thank my 23 followers. i do dearly love you all.

but how much do you ladies love me?
here's the deal.
i'm very very very close to earning my young women's recognition award.
i only have to read the book of mormon, and one more project.
which is where you come into play.

i am missing my choice and accountability ten hour project.
and i need your help!
i'm going to be doing a "modesty lookbook".
show younger girls you can definitely dress with style and still keep your standards high.
i need you to put your cutest (and modest) outfits together.
i want to have a big photoshoot. have all you kindred spirits who are willing to help me come to my house with your outfits and we'll take pictures to put together in a book. (or if you fancy taking pictures, you can help that way too)
you're probably thinking "well she doesn't want me. i don't have a cute style."
in my opinion, every girl has a cute style.
i don't think you understand that..
i need all of you!
i never use exclamation points when i blog. that shows you how serious i am.
please contact me in any way possible if your willing to help me.
find my phone number, facebook me, comment on this post. whatever floats your boat.
also tell and bring along your friends. you really don't know how much i'll appreciate it.
thank you very much.

6 comments:

miss mandi said...

if you truly need help.
i'm in.
let me know.

Shelbie McKae said...

syd. i'll help.
except probably my clothes are rather boring, so i'd love to help take pictures.
except i am not very good at that haha...

Alexis said...

I"M SOO IN!!

kirsten. said...

oh heavens yes.
i'll help you with whatever you need syd.

p.s. this is such a good idea for your project, i really like it.

caihay said...

this sounds real fun. count me in.

kassie said...

Please may I join? I would love it. :)