Monday, October 11, 2010

i love sisters.

no i was not born with sisters. but yes i acquired some.
there are five of them. and they all hold a special place in my heart.
i think the Lord sent him to me so i could steal his sisters and have them when i needed them most.
-one sister is always checking up on me, caring for me, offering to do my hair, asking how i'm doing and organizing girl's nights. she's the absolute greatest.
-another sister gives me the best advice, gives me free posters and always reassures me when i'm not certain.
-the next sister i miss terribly, i never got to say goodbye to her. she was the first to scream my name when i showed up and the first to really make me feel welcome.
-this sister is the best. she tells me to text her anytime i need her to beat someone up. i love her to pieces. one time she introduced me saying "this is syd, we love syd."
-the last sister is the one i get to see most. we're always "conveniently" walking out of the school the same time and i love it, i get to talk to her every day. and in math. she's gorgeous in every way, shape and form.

while watching gossip girl i heard a light knock at our door. strange, no one comes to our house.
when i came to the door, there was jess and lara. in the flesh. i was surprised at first. then i saw what they had huddled in their arms.




sorry i couldn't fit the eight diet cokes they did give me in the picture.
and a whole box of gummi dinosaurs.



thank you my dear sisters. i do love you all deeply.

No comments: