Wednesday, February 16, 2011

tulips and roses

i was feeling a little sick and the day had just worn me out,
so i went home during fourth period to sleep a little before going to work,
at 1:45 my dad asked if he could take my car,
i sleepily replied yes.
he came back upstairs, after asking me, and told me someone had left tulips on my car.
i was little confused,
tulips? what the?
pretty right?
they look lovely with my roses too.
and attached to the tulips was
i'm still confused.
school didn't get out yet, my car was at my house, most people don't know i go home for fourth period.
i hate secrets,
they're beautiful, i want to properly thank you,
just fess up.
for my mental stability's sake.

2 comments:

lisa said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
i wanna know too!!

Delhi Flowers said...

Aww thanks for all the support!!! I really appreciate it great photo of simply gorgeous flowers!