Friday, September 16, 2011

i have three jobs.

one being a nanny to my adorable cousins.
when my uncle asked them if they were excited to have me,
one of them yelled at the top of her lungs
"i love sydnee!"
and i knew this was going to be better.

i've made a new goal.
i am going to watch every single movie on the AFI top 100 movie list.
well at least most of them.

so far i only have ten down.
but i will get there eventually.

i started with the graduate at number seventeen.
"It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

not my favorite but hey, it's on the list.
now i have eleven down.
eighty-nine to go.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i think duck soup is one of those movies that you can only watch with a true gilmore girls fan. and i think i may know one for y... oh wait! it's me.

Sydnee said...

did you hear what i said?
duck soup.