Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm home!
at approximately eleven o'clock last night i was home.

my flight was delayed for two hours and i spent the time twiddling my thumbs and reading my glamour magazine in the chicago airport.
but the second i got off the plane i realized the faster i walk, the faster i get home.

i was one of the last ones off of the plane and one of the first ones to the baggage claim.
the second i turned the corner i saw my mom and dad.

i couldn't help it.
i ran to them with tears in my eyes.
i got the best hugs ever, a bouquet of flowers and a diet coke.

i can finally breathe.
i finally have internet and cell phone service.
and i'm finally home.

i heard this song the second day in virginia.
it really kept my head up

2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

you were missed.

mireya suzie said...

oh syd!!!!! i am soooo happy. Lets plan our sleep over:)