Friday, November 25, 2011

creepin.

please forgive me,
for i'm truly uninspired.

i went shopping today, not really for black friday, shopping was merely a necessity for the lack of clothes my RM brother was having.

i'm done christmas shopping. it feels pretty good.

but there were some pretty good deals where i was but again, i'm very uninspired.
i wandered for at least a half hour with nothing but a little gift for my mom.

why can't i find anything??

then i saw this girl walk in, she had that style that everybody wants to dress like but they're too scared.
she had a loose braid, glasses, a chunky knit sweater, ankle pants that showed her fair isle patterned socks inside of her oxfords.

she walked in and immediately started grabbing things.
(note: i'm really not a creeper like this in most situations.)
soo... i followed her around.

and you know what?
it worked.
not saying i copied her.
i actually saw her as she was checking out and she had none of the same things

but i found two things that i'm pretty excited about
my mom got mad at me and took them from me, threw me some cash and said i had to wait until christmas to wear them now.

christmas. i can't wait.

No comments: