Friday, November 18, 2011

somedays, i just get this sudden motivation to just do something crafty.
but i have nothing to do.

one thing i really want to do is get a new duvet,
mine's super old and doesn't even match my room or what i'm going for,
neither does it match my gorgeous handmade quilt from my grandma.

i have always had my eye on those ruffled duvets


but who has an extra two hundred dollars laying around for a blanket??

i researched it.
there are tons of tutorials for each of these.
the only problem is finding time to do it.

i'm seriously thinking of doing this one or this one.
does anyone think i'm crazy?
or i can do it?

i'll do it.

2 comments:

missijay said...

Oh my goodness, I have had the same thought in my head. But never had the time. DO IT :)))) I am sure yours will turn out adorable! And you will be so proud of yourself

lisa said...

i will do it with you!