Tuesday, July 31, 2012

welcome to sydnee's shop {update}

i have recently realized,
i own way too much clothing that i don't even wear.
and frankly, i'm sick of it.
so i cleaned out my closet.
half of it was worn out t-shirts with aeropostale written all over it,
the other half was clothes i bought and immediately regretted.

so i decided to open up a shop my closet.
and before i put this stuff on my mom's ebay account i thought i would see if anyone of you would want to buy them from me first.

first is this shirt.


i was sucked into buying it by a nagging saleslady at head over heels.
i think i just bought it so she would leave me alone.
it just isn't my style.
but it really is a cute shirt.
and i've literally only worn it once.
besides for this picture obviously.


next i have this necklace

i bought it for my prom dress last year but it didn't really match.
so i don't think i've ever worn this necklace out.

it has a ribbon for a closure which looks really cute if you wanted to do a huge bow with a simple shirt and have the ribbons drape down your back.....
no. sydnee you don't need it. you need to sell it.




twist, after telling my mom i sold mine
she had the same problem as me


so another pair of toms are up for grabs.
however, she never ever wore them, hence the tags still on them, so i will be charging a wee bit more.


i'll be adding more as i clean it out more and as i slowly let them go because it's hard for me to see all of these things go.





please email me at sydmerrell93@live.com if you have questions or if you want any of these items.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

those poor striped toms. i love them so. even though i am not a toms wearer by any means.