Thursday, May 9, 2013

3 shades of lips

hi my name is sydnee and I am a lipstick junkie.

one of my favorite things to do is look through all the lipsticks at wal mart or walgreens.
here are my three favorite shades



1. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart by Revlon
This is a stain/balm/lipstick/amazingness.
I bought this on a whim and I'm so happy I did.
it's the perfect pink for me.


I always get complimented on it. It's my go to shade.


2. Orange Flip by Revlon
this is my favorite bright lipstick.
it looks scary orange but it's got the perfect blend of orange and red to get this beautiful bright shade.
this is the moondrops collection from revlon so it's actually much more moisturizing than the other revlon lipsticks.
as you can tell, this lipstick brings out my weird side.
but I adore it when I feel like standing a bit.

& last but not least

3. Poppy King for J.Crew

I found out about this lipstick in a magazine and did a lot of research before I purchased this lipstick.
It cost me a pretty penny but it's my perfect shade of red. It's got a tint of orange and it stays on very well.
love love looooooooooove.

I was scared to try lipstick but now I absolutely can't live without.
don't be scared.
buy ALL the lipstick!!

No comments: