Wednesday, May 8, 2013

mad style.

believe it or not, I used to be scared of fashion.
I had a nice style I guess but I was scared to really get out of my shell until one time I told my little brother that I wish I could pull off a certain style
then he asked "well.. why can't you?"
"uh I don't know, it just would look weird on me"
"how do you know?"
"I guess I don't...."

so since I've been working at Forever 21 it seems like I've been trying types of clothes I never thought I could pull off, one is this dashing pair of pants I fancied on Saturday.
I told myself, I can't really wear capris and trousers.
I don't really wear bright colors.
I couldn't pull it off.
Turns out, I can.
So I bought them.




I've been watching a little too much mad men lately so I've been drawn to lots of stuff from the 60s.

I'm a fan.
have you ever had a trend you were scared to try, but did anyway?

No comments: