Friday, February 7, 2014

buy all of my clothes!!

I am so overwhelmed with gratitude right now.
Thank you for everyone who bought items from my last post. Seriously. This is helping me out so much. I honestly thought I would sell two, maybe three things. Now I have sold almost all of them!!
Since, obviously, that was a big success, I scrounged through my closet one more time and of course I found even more things that need new homes!

Again, here's a picture of the item, an awkward girl wearing it (who is 5' 5" for reference), and then a description.

email me at sydmerrell93@gmail.com if you want to stake your claim!

Item #5: Navy linen dress.
Size: Medium $12
I bought this dress at bohme a couple years ago. I used to wear it but I just don't have much use for it anymore. It fits a lot tighter on me than it shows in the picture. It's super flattering. I actually look pretty dang sexy in it. But cap sleeves bug me. It has some deodorant marks haha but that's easily washable. (The belt is included)

Item #9 Cropped black lace blouse
Size: Medium $8
This blouse is gorgeous. I love it. The lace is unique and the sleeves are 3/4. The only thing I don't like is that it's a little bit cropped. I have a really long torso so cropped things and me do not get along. I'm wearing high rise jeans in this picture so it hits me about a little below my belly button. I've only worn it a couple of times. I would wear it with high waisted skirts (of which I have plenty). It's sheer so I'd wear it with an undershirt.

Item #13: Orange scarf.
$5
I wore this scarf in my senior pictures and then I think I wore it one more time after that. It's a nice chunky scarf that is suuuuper long so you can wrap it around yourself like a bajillion times. It's about 8 feet long and 8 inches thick.
Item #1 Old Navy navy dress
Size: Medium $8

So much love for this dress. It's a modest length. It looks so cute when you belt it. You can wear it with your favorite cardigan.I love the top of it too. OH it also has POCKETS! Are there really many greater things than pockets in dresses?

Item #3 Bow tulip dress
Size: Large $15
This is an adorable dress. One time I wore this and this girl said "my heavens, is your closet just full of darling dresses?" It's a tulip skirt. It also has pockets! I have thing with dresses with pockets obviously.

Item #4 Tommy Hilfiger greyish-blue shirt
Size: Medium $10

This is a tommy hilfiger shirt so it's very nice quality. This shirt is seriously soft. I forgot how much it was and then I put it on to take the picture and I was like "oooohhhh". It has really cute flower-y embellishment on the top. It looks like poop in the picture but trust me, it's totes adorbs.

Item #5 Old Navy Coral linen dress.
Size: Large $10

I love this dress. It's a really nice fabric and it's a modest length.
Major confession though. It's a size large but it was really big on me so I sewed the sides. I didn't cut it though so if you wanted it to be bigger, you could rip out that seam no problem and it would be back to the original size. It's actually quite big on me so if you aren't my size, you could still probably fit in it.

Item #6 Cotton On peplum t-shirt
Size: Medium $5
Such a cute shirt.I wore this once and then it met my nemesis: the dryer. It shrunk length-wise and now I, and my insanely long torso, don't agree with it. It still is long enough to wear, it's just difficult for me because it's unflattering on my particular body. It's a super soft cotton and very comfortable.

Item #7 Old Navy cream sundress.
Size: Medium $10
I adore this dress. It's a nice cream color and the bottom of it has the cutest lace. I bought this dress years ago and have just kind of grown out of it. It needs a new home with someone who will wear it often.

Item #9 Old navy black flower dress
Size: Medium $10


Surprisingly, this dress only got a few wears. Sorry for the immodest picture but I wanted to show you how low it drops in the back. It has adjustable straps to this is the longest the straps are. The higher the straps, the higher the length is. The flowers are just plain adorable. I think it just fit me the way I didn't like so I hardly wore it (I'm picky with the fit of my dresses). This one also has pockets!!

Item #11 Forever 21 striped blouse
Size: Medium $8
I bought this as a summer blouse to wear and just ended up wearing it only a couple times. It's another long torso thing.... I'm just noticing there's a spot on it.... That will for sure not be on it when you buy it haha I promise.

Item #14 Charcoal grey high heels
Size:8 $20

I wore these shoes for my senior prom and then I think I wore them a couple of times after but that's it. These have no signs of wear except the bottom of the shoe (which will inevitably be the second you step outside with them anyway). They are quite high (5 inches measure from the top of the actual heel) but the coverage on the top of the foot makes them a breeze to walk in anyway. They're a satin-y type of fabric on the outside which makes them so cute for dressy occasions. They're a Qupid brand which I know sells a lot in forever young shoes so if you know your size in that brand they'll fit you.

Item #15 Red kitten heels
Size: 8 $17
I bought these shoes for my high school graduation and I think that's one of the only times I wore them. They didn't fit me as well as they did in the store apparently.... So they're tight on my feet and hurt when I would wear them. The heel is about 2 1/2 inches and they have the cute ruffle detailing. One thing is that the left shoe has a tiny scuff but it honestly looks like the light is just shining on them and isn't very noticeable.

Item #16 Taupe tights
One size $5
I know what you're thinking... "Gross! I don't want to wear your tights!" True, I wouldn't either. But I have honestly, truthfully, scout's honor, never worn these tights. I took them out of the package, I would try them on with different outfits but quickly take them off because my black tights would look better. They are seriously like new, you can tell  I haven't stretched them out. The second picture is very true to the color and the stripe is a pretty lace detailing.

Item(s) #17 Belts
$2 for each

One is brown with heart rivets and a heart buckle and the other is a coral-pink color. I haven't worn either of these belts ever. They came in a set of three with another belt that I wear all the time.

Item # 18 striped scarf
$3
I wish I wore this scarf more, But I just didn't. One of the sides is fraying ever so slightly but I think it kind of gives it that worn look. I've thought about sewing the ends together to make it an infinity scarf but I just ended up buying one instead that I liked more.

Again, let me know if you want any by emailing me at sydmerrell93@gmail.com or facebook message me or text me if you have my number.

If you live in the Pleasant Grove/American Fork/Lindon/Orem/Provo area, I can meet up with you or whatever you want! If you live out of reach I can also ship it to you if you will cover shipping costs.
If you need to try it on, feel free to! Or if you just want to come see it, I won't make you commit to buying it before you see it. I'm very flexible!

No comments: