Tuesday, February 4, 2014

tschuss!

I can't stop.
People say I should move on with my life.
Find a husband! Finish school!

You know what I say to that?
Nah, I don't want that at the moment.

I'm young, I'm healthy, I'm single.
When else am I going to be able to do these things I've always wanted to?

February 21, 2014.
Adventure #3.


I'm off to the land of schnitzel and castles.

Fear is creeping up, and I'm pushing it back.

I'm so lucky that I really do get to live out my dreams.
I get to see all the places I've been wanting to for years.

I'll be leaving for Germany in a couple of weeks and I won't be back until November.
I have an amazing opportunity to be a nanny again with a family I hope to call my own.

Pray for me, my jitters are overflowing right now.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Oh my heck! That is SO exciting! Good luck!!!

Alexis said...

Ugh, SYD! Please tell me HOW you find all these incredible opportunities!!