Wednesday, April 2, 2014

luxembourg city

Adventures ho!

My first excursion was couple of weeks ago on a short day trip to Luxembourg City. This city is only a 40 minute drive from my village and quite impressive. I put on a couple layers and a scarf, grabbed my camera and set out.


It was a downpour of rain and I often had to duck in the nearest shop because I was deathly ill at the time and I did not want to prolong it. But for the most part, it was a lovely city.




I will probably visit it many more times considering it's only a bus ride away from my village.
Beautiful cobbled streets and the architecture is riddled with old world looks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl how's your german? are you picking up some? -haley

Sydnee said...

nein. my german is pretty weak right now and I have to take a bunch of classes within the next month. Bleh. When will you be in europe?? I'm trying to plan my paris trip and I think it would be marvelous if you just happen to be there!