Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Miss you in the saddest fashion

If you know me, you know that one of my all time favorite TV shows is Parks and Recreation.

I love this show.

I've been following it since probably the third season.

Since the show is coming to a close tonight, I thought I would share my favorite moments from one of my favorite television shows.

"Leslie Knope and Tom Haverford"


"Well your daughter is an idiot."


"You could have network connectivity problems."


".. cause technically I'm homeless"


"The economy"


"I don't fall!"


"What's a not gay way..."



"What up my man?"

"The Perdples Court"

I'm sure there are a ton more I'm forgetting.
Now excuse me while I prepare for the wave of tears that I'm sure will be happening tonight.

Do you have a favorite Parks and Recreation moment?

No comments: