Saturday, February 14, 2015

What's Galentines Day?!

My Valentine's day consisted of Galentine's day brunch which I must admit, I killed it.
I've been watching way too much Parks and Recreation so I've been quite inspired by Leslie Knope as of late. So I wanted to have an amazing Galentine's Day she would approve of.
I think she would.

I gave my gals:

Lip stick,
Facial mask,
Lindor truffles,
a card with a cheesy explanation why they're amazing (Knope inspired),
Sugar cookies that are shaped like the letters of their first name with a batch of chocolate chip cookies,
and of course, a print inspired by Leslie Knope's famous quote

Here's a snapchat from one of my gal's to prove it. 

I got a special card from across the pond, which made me tear up a little bit. So I spent the day cuddling my dog.

Celebrate the holiday by wearing a something bright red or pink just for the heck of it.


I'm wearing a bright red skirt I got in a chinese market that has loads of pleats


It seems too perfect to not wear it on valentines.

Just remember gals..

Ovaries Before Brovaries

No comments: