Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Transition Into Autumn (squeal)

I have a standing rack in my room where I hang all of my cutest and most favorite clothes to always see.
It's mostly because I need more room in my closet so I basically made another. But that doesn't matter! It still looks really cool.
Since the air is chilling and my summer sundresses won't really make much use, I decided to switch my standing wardrobe so something a little more fitting. A little more.. autumn.

Here is what it looked like before:


A few cream sundresses, sandals, light floral blouses, you don't belong here anymore.
Let's pack them up and store them away for a little while.


Time for some sweaters, flannel, jackets, and boots!


This actually took me a while to find the exact things I wanted to put on my wardrobe. I kept in a nice color palette. I like it better that way.


If you have storage problems in a closet and have some room for a rack, go ahead and buy this. That's the same rack I have in my room. It's only $10! And I really like having my favorite clothes on display. Makes me feel like my room is a clothing store sometimes.


Hurray for autumn fashion!

No comments: