Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I Want That | Genuine Leather Satchel

These series titled "I Want That" is inspired by this piece of classic cinema


You know, when you see something you just have to have. You mutter this under your breath and secretly plot ways of justifying the purchase.
This series is dedicated to the things I find myself drawn to that I know I will most likely never (if not, for a while) be able to afford or possess. Not trying to find replacements or dupes. Just quality, expensive, or impossible items that I just really really want.

The first on my list is a real good and genuine leather bag.

I found the brand J.W. Hulme and when I saw their website I whispered to myself "I want that..."



Or a bag from Lotuff



Or a tote from Madewell


Or find one at a shop on Etsy (Alex Bender)


Or from the holy grail, Cambridge Satchel Company

Please...

No comments: