Thursday, December 1, 2016

Gift Guide | The Minimalist

It's December 1st! 

Oh hello, December.


I've never done "gift guides" in the past years, so I thought it would be fun to start this year. I decided to do a different take on what sorts of people you're gifting for. Some people make gift guides for "your bestie"or "your mom". I don't know about you, but my best friend would just politely accept some gifts they suggest because she's an individual with a different personality than every other "best friend".

So let's get started.

The first one is "The Minimalist". Like I've mentioned before, I've slowly been diving into the minimalist lifestyle. I'm dreading christmas a little bit thinking about all the gifts that I'm going to get that are just going to take up space that I just don't want, and will eventually just throw or give away. Here are some gifts that a minimalist would appreciate, but don't be offended when they return :)

Gift Guide | The Minimalist

Gift Guide | The Minimalist by sydneeislove featuring black and white wall art

The Curated Closet - Anthropologie $25
Big Sea Salt Shampoo - Lush $28
Geometric terrarium - Bliss Home & Design $85
Minimalist Print - Scandinavian Walls $5 (Plus a little extra to get it printed, maybe $5-$10 extra)
Minimalist watch - Skagen $175
Breton striped shirt - Boden $40
Essie Sand Tropez - Target $8

You may think that a minimalist is hard to shop for, but just keep it simple, keep it quality, and keep it  classy.
SaveSave

No comments: