Thursday, December 9, 2010

I met her in the club then I said wassup

due to my lovely
D
in calculus.
i'm stuck in advisory, and it seems like i have been forever.
but one upside to advisory,
i get an extra half hour to just do homework,
and in AP biology, zach williams is always gracing me with his presence.
no, i don't really talk to him. he's one of those jersey wearing, intimidating type boys.
but, even if nobody is talking to him, he will talk.
and today, he sang to the fabulous five people in mr. van dijk's room,

toot it and boot it.
bartender.
and the ludacris verse of yeah! by usher.

i couldn't help but laugh. because everytime he said a racy line of the song, he would insert one of his funny sounding laughs.
and let me tell you. he has a very entertaining laugh.

so thank you zach, for brightening my whole half hour in advisory.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

one time i accidentally cut him off. he just laughed and when i said sorry he was like, don't worry about it!!
good kid that zach williams.

lisa said...

HAHA dang it. i love his laugh.

Nicole said...

i love when one person can just change your whole day around!