Tuesday, December 14, 2010

they bring me to you.

i'm sorry lexi,
it's my fault i haven't been blogging as much.
just for you.

i think the reason i haven't posted for a teensy bit is that i just have nothing but negative feelings and animosity.

almost a year ago, it all started, my real life started.
i made the decision to become a whole new person with another amazing person by my side.
this amazing, caring, gorgeous person that i just seem to not get over no matter how hard i try.
i know, i sound like a baby just complaining.
my heart still starts beating fast when i see you. i still get a small smile, and just the sound of your name makes me get chills.
still.
you've really got a hold on me.

i know i'm pathetic. just accept it.
believe me i wish it would go away sometimes, but it won't.

but hey, i still have happy sides to my life.

me and kassie have officially kicked off our "starting a fashion blog" by finally choosing a name
 Ruffles and Rosettes.
oh you like it? thanks it was a team effort,
literally.
kassie thought of ruffles, i thought of rosettes, boom. name.

GM is finally coming up to the north.
it's about time.

i also might be leaving utah before college.
it's not for sure,
detes later.
i love you guys.
all of you.

3 comments:

lisa said...

GM.... :D

Anonymous said...

so is rufflesandrosettes.blogspot.com?

Alexis said...

It gladdens my soul when you post :)
yes that was ment to be very very cheeeeesey :)