Sunday, July 10, 2011

greetings from the VA.

for my nannying job, i am able to have saturdays and sundays off.
obviously my sundays are meant for the Lord.
so saturdays will now be my adventure days.

i am in the horse country of virginia and i'm about an hour and twenty minutes away from d.c.
all of the towns are gorgeous little towns with beautiful main streets.
for my first adventure, i drove the towns of upperville and middleburg
here are some visual aids.

this church is in upperville, the hen on top of the steeple is made of solid gold.
it has a huge courtyard and i walked around it for like twenty minutes

here are some of my favorite houses i was able to gander at
 isn't the virginia country side beautiful?





i also went to an H&M and bought a bright red skirt.
and i can't stop twirling in it

5 comments:

lisa said...

girrrrl. i like the skirt. send it to me so i can borrow it hehe.

kassie said...

Send me the bow tie blouse! hehe. Or I'll settle for a picture of it.

Shelbie Jude Shill said...

This place is beautiful! How awesome. Love your blog- and that skirt from H&M. :)

Nicole said...

i'm glad you finally found some clothes!
not that you were naked before..
you know what i mean.

Sara said...

my love for you just quadrupled.

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO NYC? (i'm shouting so you can hear me all the way in v-town)