Monday, July 4, 2011

you.

U

Urban Outfitters and Undies.
sadly my bank account doesn't enjoy this place too much, but i do.
and it may or may not be my third most visited site on this computer.
after my own blog and facebook.




yes i did steal these pictures from nicole but they were too good.
funny story.

me, nicole and kassie went to the mall.
nicole needed a nice bra from victoria's.
so she got one.
but a nice cute boy tagged along with us and she asked me to carry around her pink striped bag.
so i did.
we went into american eagle and they were having a crazy sale on some undies.
naturally, i went there.
i got so into it that i was digging through that bin.
it was successful.
as i took my rewards to the check out, i still had nicole's pink bag.
i sat it on the counter as i bought some more undies.
the cashier gave me a look like
"are you addicted to buying intimates or something?"
so i had to tell her i was carrying around my friend's bag and i wasn't a panties addict.
even though..
i'm kind of starting to be.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

cool story Hansel.

kassie said...

haha This is the best. Good times.