Friday, July 8, 2011

humidity.

dear readers,
due to the fact that i am now in virginia taking children to various activities,
and the beautiful place that it is, it has it's drawbacks, such as, not very much cell phone service.
every night i have to call my mother in this sort of position.
i will provide more pictures of my adventures, however, i am short on internet supply so i won't be very frequent.
i will probably only be able to get on about once a week.
so look forward to my posts.
i love you all.
feel free to text me.

some funny stories.

i've never had to worry about frizzy hair, ever.
i've had nice hair.
this humidity, can i just say wow?
wow.
my hair has never been this frizzy. i actually have to DO my HAIR?
it's unheard of.

it's also INSANELY green.
insane.
the grass grows all the way to the road and trees line the small windy roads and highways.
just green.
i love it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i'm with you on the humidity thing