Tuesday, January 3, 2012

19 years and counting

my birthday was..
perfect.

six hours of shopping,
two of those hours were spent in sephora.
mint chocolate chip ice cream cake
and watching a little bit of james dean under the arm of my gentleman.

here's a little wardrobe wednesday (i know it's tuesday, give me a break)
birthday style
blouse: nordstrom, skirt: H&M, tights:gift, shoes: urban outfitters
and i finally got my very own mug.

fancy my watch?
this amazing boy gave it to me

he also gave me the tights i'm wearing above and a six pack of diet coke that i drank from my fancy mug
he's truly a keeper.


cheers to being nineteen.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

The best part of this post is that you're holdinga cat while blowing out your candles.

Anonymous said...

anthropologie mug??? lucky. :) i miss you sydnee darling! you should come visit us soon!!!

♥♥ xxxx haley

Unknown said...

happy birthday (: im a fan of that skirt. ive got the same one!

lisa said...

Haha I live that you're holding booter in the last one. And you look like a beb.

Alexis said...

happy birthday my lovely. i love that skirt very much and i love the mug too.

p.s i thought jeff went on a missh?

mireya suzie said...

Jeff is back? Thanks for telling me! And also happy birthday. I had it programmed into my phone but i never got around to wishing you a happy birthday haha. Bad friend, right here.