Friday, January 27, 2012

pillow crafter.

so a while ago I posted about possibly making my own duvet cover.
for christmas, I received a down comforter from my parents.
and now my sweet grandma is helping me make this one

we're about halfway done.
pictures to come soon.


anywho.
I wanted to spiff up my bed a bit more and I stumbled across these pillows on pinterest

so I got a little crafty and made a couple of my own versions.
be warned, they definitely don't look as cute as those are obviously.


so the first one i made was the striped one.

I made mine from an old grey and white t-shirt I had

and the other was a bow one that I made from some mint green scrap fabric I had


end result

I'm pretty satisfied.
it took a lot of work and my seam ripper was my best friend for sure.

another cute pillow ideas?

2 comments:

Alexis said...

so so so SO cute syd! my sister made me some suer simple, but super cute throw pillows from various diferent floral fabrics i fell in love with at knuttles. their SUPER easy to make but sooo cute.

Maddie Violet said...

I absolutely love these!