Saturday, January 7, 2012

more all stars?

first america's next top model did their all star season,

now project runway?
could life get much better?

they are pretty excellent if i do say so myself.

i was pretty excited to watch the season premiere only to find out there were a few disappointments.

a different host.
yes my friends, no heidi klum. it just was not at all the same hearing the same words from an american supermodel i never even heard of. i was missing that german accent and especially the "coming up on pwoject wunway".

different judges.
no nina, no michael. although i am pretty pleased to hear from isaac mizrahi.

and worst of all
a different mentor.
the best part of project runway, tim gunn, is. not. there. the catch phrase of project runway. make it work. it isn't said once. it really is a giant disappointment since i have a great love for tim. however, i will say that joanna coles has great insight into the fashion industry and will have a great opinion.
this should be a hoot.

especially from anthony.

if you missed it, you can watch the whole episode here

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Tim Gunn is my idol.
He is seriously so great.

carlee ellen said...

i. love. project. runway.

although, after moving out it has been rough to keep up on all my shows. my DVR back at my parents house is loaded with all my shows.

the fact that they changed stuff around this season doesn't excite me one bit. but anthony?! HECK TO THE YES. he's hilarious. and i love him.

Anonymous said...

i do not like the new judges! it's so annoying how they say the exact same stuff as heidi and the peeps. kinda bugs me. but i love mondo. ♥♥ he's my fave.
haley
i miss you sydnee!!!