Friday, April 5, 2013

i'm sorry everyone.....

Can I reintroduce myself?
I feel the need to.
seeing as how i feel like I haven't really been consistent in my posting and when a sweet girl saw me at work and said she followed my blog, I was surprised.
good heavens people I am the worst blogger.
for reals.

so here I am

I'm sydnee!



I'm 20 years old.
I'm LDS.
I work at Forever 21.
I'm studying journalism and marketing at UVU.
but I'm taking next fall semester off for a very large adventure.
I've lived in Utah my whole entire life.

my biggest dream is to travel the world.
I have about 65 places I want to visit in the world.



I've only been to 3 so far.
New York, D.C., & LA.


I'm completely in love with a really tall boy,
and have been for nearly three years.


I love to bake. a lot.
I've seen every gilmore girls episode, multiple times. I mean multiple.
I love to breathe in fresh, crisp mountain air.
I buy too many shoes and blouses.
I wear too many pairs of leggings.
& I enjoy wearing my hair on top of my head.
(perfect top knot tutorial to come)

I drink lots of diet coke.
Floral prints make me giddy.
James Franco is my celebrity crush.
I have a large soft spot in my heart for puppies and dogs.
I have one named Kleo.
she's a full size chocolate lab, but she thinks she's a miniature lap dog.


Fashion is my ultimate passion.
I live and breathe it.
I hope you enjoy my rambling about how much I love it.
I hope you don't think I'm weird and give strange advice.

Does anybody still read this blog?
hello?
help me out here.

Ask me any question,
any at all
and I will answer them!

anybody?

1 comment:

Maddie Violet said...

gilmore girls and diet coke are 2 very lovely things!