Saturday, April 6, 2013

sunday thought


at this time in my life, I'm almost abounding in opportunities I most likely won't get in a few years.
I'm young, I'm physically able, why don't I do all the things I've been dreaming of doing since I was a young lass?
why don't I try out for the AMA club?
why don't I backpack in the Uintas?
why don't I just put myself out there for a job I really desire?
why don't I just pack up my things and travel across the world which I have desired to do for years?
why don't I just write about what I'm really thinking about on my blog without worrying people will judge me and roll their eyes?

fear.
it's all about fear.

fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of losing.
I'm so tired of being scared friends.
I'm so tired of it.
I'm letting go of my fear and being more adventurous and being myself.
because I'm tired of holding back on my desires and my dreams.

so this summer, I will be packing up my favorite clothes and leaving.
where you may ask?

via
via

china.
everytime I think about it, I get so scared. so scared.
but then I remember that quote.
I'm jumping out of my comfort zone, and I've never been more excited.

do me a favor will you?
think of something you've always wanted to do. something you've been dying to accomplish or be a part of, but have held back because you're too scared.
then do it.
or at least work towards it, because mine takes a little more time than just a moment.

still not motivated? listen to this song by my favorite singer in the entire world
mr. ben howard.

No comments: