Wednesday, June 26, 2013

bamboo board babe

I don't know if any of you knew this but..
love longboarding.

I grew up in a house full of boys with lots of skateboards.
I'd always secret take their boards and teach myself to skateboard.
I would say I became quite decent.

As I got older I became fancied with longboards when my brother let me ride his a couple times,
I was in love.

my older brother now builds his own longboards.
he traded a guy for his amazing hardwood ones for a bamboo one and gave it to me.
I finally own my very own longboard.


I painted the design on the bottom to give it my own flair.
Saying I love it would be a serious understatement.


So I'm trying to get my brother to start selling these because I think he'd do amazing.
Would any of you buy one of these babies?
Or know someone that would?
I would be happy to also throw in a small paint job like mine.

anyways.
I'm satisfied.

1 comment:

emilie said...

hi, i saw your post about how you were thinking about selling customized longboards and i would be a very interested customer. I've been searching for a plain bamboo one so i could have someone paint the bottom for me (something like a mandala print)and if you do so, I would like to know how much you would charge! Also, your board looks awesome. What kind of paint did you use for the bottom and has it worn off?