Sunday, June 30, 2013

'murica

it's the 4th of july in a weeeeeek!
yikes this summer is going by fast.
which I will not complain about.
however 4th of july is probably my favorite thing about summer.
me and my family always have a packed day of festivities.

I noticed that lately there's been a kind of americana trend going,
especially at forever 21, my place of employment.
so let's get murica decked out.



this star shirt is only $6.80.
buy this shirt and then wear it with blue or red bottoms and you're golden.


um hi?
these socks?
fer caaaaaa-ute!


this denim shirt came into forever 21 months ago and I wanted to purchase it every time I looked at it.
but now I really want it for fourth of july because I mean really.... it's perfect.


Obviously you must have a striped shirt in your closet (if not, we need to talk)
wear one with some bright red shorts and you will look like a true patriot.

also guyzzzz,
google reader is shutting down tomorrow.
follow me on blog lovin pretty please?

No comments: