Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I've been tagged!

The lovely Lexi tagged me in this post
A series of questions to answer and then I ask my own questions for other bloggers.
Wonderfur.

1. Favorite song from Les Miserables?
I'm not much of a musical person.. But I think it's "On my own"?

2. Which Hemsworth brother? Chris or Liam. Both or niether is not an answer.
Liam. mmhmm

3. Bachelor question: Do you find Juan Pablo attractive?
You know. I do. He's a little goofy but he has something cute and quiet about him.
I don't think the accent is as sexy as all the girls think though.

4. The best book you've ever read.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

5. Are you introverted or extroverted?
very introverted.

6. Day in or day out?
Day in. Unless it's shopping. Then day out.

7. Which Disney Princess would you rather trade places with?
Probably rapunzel. It might be just because I love that movie.

8. T or F: alls fair in love and war?
uhhh mmm hmm
no. not in my opinion.

9. What frustrates you?
Not living up to my potential.
When my winged eyeliner won't be even.
When people don't respect other people's likes or dislikes.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
Nah, you can be attracted to someone at first sight. But to truly love someone is to love their soul, their personality and everything that makes them themselves.

11. If you could go anywhere in the US, you've never visited, where would you go?
I would love to go to any national park. Specifically Jackson Hole and the Tetons.

My questions:
1. What is your typical outfit?
2. What's your background on your phone?
3. Lipstick or lip gloss? If lipstick, what's your favorite shade?
4. What non-natural hair color would you dye your hair?
5. What's something that makes you truly unique?
6. What's your favorite cookie?
7. What's your dream career?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9. New Girl question: Who would you date: Nick, Schmidt, Winston or Coach?
10. What's something you want to be really good at?
11. Who's your favorite fashion designer?

I tag

1 comment:

Brooklyn B. said...

Just came across your blog, very cute!