Thursday, March 19, 2015

Leg Breathing Time

It's been incredibly warm. I'm much more a fan of cold weather. But it was kind of nice to stretch my legs out. They're super white and I don't even care.
So here's to the first day of me admitting that my favorite time of year is over. 
I've been very self conscious about my legs almost my whole life. Lately, I've been running my guts out. I think I'm finally a little comfortable enough to not want to squirm anytime I have more than half of my calf showing. So props to me.


However, no matter the weather, I will always wear flannel. I will wear it in the dead of July and sweat it out.

Flannel Forever.



Also, my dog decided he wanted to help me. She's super clingy. I love it to pieces.

Let your legs breathe! It's time!
(but let's get real, I'll probably be in tights again tomorrow)

No comments: