Thursday, March 12, 2015

Smock Striped Dress

I've been home from traveling for about 3 months now. I lived my life out of a suitcase for almost an entire year. I wore the same clothes over and over again. So because of that, I feel like I started caring a lot less about the way I dressed. I never thought it would happen, but it did.
It was hard for me to buy anything because I suddenly had so many clothes! But alas, that did not last long. This past week I've gone a little nuts. So hello fashion blog! I am back.

While in church a couple of weeks ago, I saw a girl wearing the cutest striped dress. A dress I knew I had to have.
So after class was done, I hunted her down and asked where she got it. She looked at me with wide eyes and said "I got it at Old Navy.. Yesterday. Go and get it." So I did.


It is one of my favorite dresses. I love smock dresses. It doesn't feel like it's suffocating me.
It's linen, it's light, and it's straight up adorable. It'll be perfect in the summer when I'm hot and bothered from the heat. Because I get very hot and bothered.


Since smock dresses are pretty girl and make me feel a little juvenile, I would recommend keeping accessories on the less girly side. Ankle boots are. my. jam.