Saturday, March 12, 2016

One outfit, three ways

On a typical day, I have to do a couple of outfit alterations. I go from work in an office, to school, to sometimes going to dinner with my cute boyfriend.

So on Friday, I documented my outfit changes. So here is one outfit worn for three different occasions.

The base is my plaid shell and a pair of black skinny jeans.

For work:



Pretty simple. I wore some d'orsay flats to dress it up, and pulled my hair back.

For school:



I switched out my d'Orsay flats for my nikes. I walk to school most of the time, so I slipped on these comfy babies and threw on my leather jacket. It gets a little chilly walking! I also did a fun half top knot to unstuff my outfit a bit more.

For dinner:



I let my sweet locks down. I had to smooth out some kinks, but it had that disheveled messy look. I also added some more smoke to my eyes. I'm obviously not going to wear a pair of runners to dinner! I changed into some heeled booties that look very bad..ahhh...

Gotta keep the boy's eye on you at dinner ;)

One outfit, three ways.


No comments: