Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Paddy's. I'm not really on board with this Holiday.

I'm not one for celebrating St. Patricks day.. I'm not Irish, I don't drink, and I don't party. So basically how I participate in this holiday is.. by wearing something green.

St. Paddy's (I'm totally Irish)



The "I'm totally Irish. My ancestors are from there."

St. Paddy's (Yeah.. We get it..)



The "I'm going out with my friends tonight! Things are gonna get crazy!"
(This is an allusion to what I'll probably be doing tonight. Watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.)

St. Paddy's (Lots O Gold)



And last but not least, the "I'll put on this green T-shirt so nobody will bother me."

I just happened to wear an olive green jacket that I wear almost every day now. It totally wasn't planned. But luckily I can go out in public without creepy guys telling me I'm going to get pinched because I'm not wearing green. Ha. Buzz off.

No comments: