Monday, May 24, 2010

i'm at loss for a title.

today,
was an interesting day.

i started out in durfs class, not going to miss that
i also saw mikey at wendy's
not that the constant flirting, even though my boyfriend was right behind him, bothered me or anything...

assembly?
boring
i'm so tired of the ryan gordon version of the jonas brothers
i frankly feel kind of embarrassed for them.
(even though i still chuckle to myself when i think of his gainer fail)

grades?
not too bad (=
even though van dijk wouldn't raise my grade one more percent.
my friends finally believe me that ms. stanton mcatee is kind of crazy (=
even though i love her for giving me an A
"syd's entourage, please leave! yes, you too tall boy!"

and now jeff knows i'm addcited to diet coke
thanks lise

snow?
disgusting.

school? done?
someone pinch me

new favorite artist
a fine frenzy? hecka good

think i can pull of that hair color?
i'm thinking about it (=

2 comments:

missijay said...

i think you could too :) or at least a couple of shades darker :))

lisa said...

oh, my bad.