Saturday, May 22, 2010

my sisters.

as many of you know
i am a sisterless girl
i grew up in a house full of brothers
three brothers to be exact
here's a shout out to some girls who made me feel like i did have sisters (=

lisaa - of course there's my best friend ever. she's the girl who is always hanging out with me when there's just too much boyness in my house. we even fight like sisters. we get in a few fights where we pull out each other's hair and spray frebreze in our faces. she's the girl who will do the stupidest stuff with me and not even care. all she has to say is "i dare you" and i'm pretty much forced to do it. no doubt in my mind we were supposed to be sisters.

the elsey's - jess, sara, jenny, lara and kate. they are the absolute best. even though i'm just dating their brother i feel like i'm a part of their family (= jess and sara helped me get ready for prom and kate helped me ask jeff to morp. it's nice having a boyfriend with five sisters (=

eryn - she's the sister who will listen to whatever i have to say. whether i'm complaining that jeff didn't give me a long enough hug or that me and my mom got in a fight she will really listen to me and understand what i'm saying. she's beautiful (=

wobyn - the great jeserick house is my second home. in fact yesterday me and lisa stayed at her house while she was gone to a pool meeting hehehe. i love the house that's just full of girls. me and robyn always are thinking the same things and she's a good friend (= also sandie is definitely my second mom (=

i love my sisters (=

2 comments:

lisa said...

:)
awwh.

Sara said...

and hopefully someday it will be officially official ;) love ya syd!