Tuesday, May 25, 2010

you wanna be on top?

finally,
oxygen put on an america's next top model cycle that i haven't seen before (=
yes, yes i know
there are many america's next top model haters but i love it
you know how you always pick the girl in the beginning who you want to win
here are my favorite girls of america's next top model,

fo.

i was torn apart when she didn't was sent home )=
she was so much better than all the other girls
and she had such a different look than all the other girls
i recently found her in my prom magazine modeling some pretty prom dresses (=
i'm glad she's still working


katarzyna


this cycle i had to choose three different girls because they kept getting voted off
katarzyna was my favorite but she only got in the top 4
)=

ANALEIGH!

my down right favorite
me and lisa picked her at the very beginning
my mom forced me to go to mutual the night of the finale and she was in the top 3
i still don't know why she didn't win because i still haven't seen the finale!
mckey..... i still don't think you should've won
talk about the same thing over and over and over and over again.

and last but not least......
RAINA
you should have won
SHOULD HAVE WON
raina was on the most recent cycle
she made it all the way to the TOP 2
i love her green eyes and her thick eyebrows
because guess who else has thick eyebrows?
me (=

i'm almost positive the only reason she didn't win was because krista was black

has anyone else noticed the whole panel on the show is black??
and when it's between a black girl and a white girl, the white girl always goes home?
what happened to paulina by the way??
she was white?
you know who i miss quite terribly?
TWIGGY!
she was my favorite (=

thank you oxygen
i do enjoy your america's next top model marathons.

2 comments:

lisa said...

there is nothing in my life i've agreed more with than this post.

[love, kati] said...

so syd. i like you. and your blog. alot.