Sunday, May 23, 2010

well excuse me for the way i look at you

i love those days when you find all the old music you haven't listened to in forever
it was the old bands you used to cry to, smile to, sing along to

i introduce you
mr. john allred.

the first time i heard him i was doing my weekly radio show
a mysterious person requested a song by this band named allred
i've never heard them before
i would like to thank that mysterious person
i came back from my show and my older brother geoff asked me if i wanted to go to a concert with him and his girlfriend bridget
you guessed it
he asked me to go an allred concert.

his voice is simply beautiful and amazing.
i'm in tears everytime i go to one of his concerts.
yes i know i'm such a nerd
but "with or without you" gets me every single time (=

No comments: